Pixhawk CUAV X7 plus Flight Controller
719.00 $ – 917.00 $
An overview of the Pixhawk CUAV X7 Plus flight controller
CUAV X7 plus Autopilot
The CUAV X7 flight controller is an advanced autopilot that CUAV® independently designed and built. In addition to using a high-performance STM32H7 processor, the device is also equipped with industrial-grade sensors and ultra-low temperature drift sensors. In comparison to the previous flight controller, this one has a better performance and is more reliable. In addition to being able to run ArduPilot firmware perfectly, this board will also be compatible with PX4 firmware when it comes out later. For academic research and the integration of commercial systems, X7 is an ideal solution.
- The new series is faster than the previous series
- The operating frequency is 480MHz
- This EEPROM has 512K memory
- The sensor is built-in with high accuracy
- The sensor is highly accurate and sensitive
- There is a built-in and reliable shock absorption mechanism
In order to counteract flight jitter
- The noise level is lower and the shock resistance is stronger
In aspect of vibration performance
- It comes with an industrial-grade compass, which is RM3100
- The performance of this device is anti-interference
- It is modular in design
- It is compatible with the core autopilot of the V5+
- The process is as simple as changing the CPU
- A centimeter-level positioning C-RTK option is available
- It is suitable for surveying, mapping, and
If you have any questions regarding our products, use the Motionew Contact us page to consult our engineering team.
There are no reviews yet.