Pixhawk CUAV V5 Nano Autopilot Drone
409.00 $ – 560.00 $
CUAV V5 nano Autopilot Overview
V5 nano is an autopilot for space-constrained applications, designed by CUAV® in collaboration with the PX4 team. The autopilot is small enough to use in 220mm racing drones, but remains powerful enough for most drone use.
Some of its main features include:
- Full compatibility with the Pixhawk project FMUv5 design standard and uses the Pixhawk Connector Standard for all external interfaces.
- More advanced processor, RAM and flash memory than FMU v3, along with more stable and reliable sensors.
- Firmware-compatible with PX4.
- Generous 2.6mm spacing for for I/O pins, making it easier to use all the interfaces.
- 3 dedicated PWM/Capture inputs on FMU
- Dedicated R/C input for CPPM
- Dedicated R/C input for Spektrum / DSM and S.Bus
- Analog / PWM RSSI input
- 4 general purpose serial ports
- 3 I2C ports
- 4 SPI buses
- 2 CAN Buses
- Analog inputs for voltage / current of battery
- 2 additional analog inputs
- Power System: Power Brick Input: 4.75~5.5V
If you have any questions regarding our products, use the Motionew Contact us page to consult our engineering team.
|Dimensions||7 × 5 × 3 cm|
|Main FMU Processor||STM32F765◦32 Bit Arm® Cortex®-M7, 216MHz, 2MB memory, 512KB RAM|
|On-board sensors:||Accel/Gyro: ICM-20689
|Interfaces||8 PWM outputs|
|USB Power Input||4.75~5.25V|
|Operating temperature||-20 ~ 85°C （Measured value)|