Overview of UP600 Plus
The UP600+ charger is used to charge/storage ultra low voltage battery. When the battery voltage is between 2.8v-3.2v, the charge current is 1A to protect battery and extend battery life. It is a dual channels charger, which can charge & storage 2pcs of 2-6S SemiSolid/LiPo Battery packs simultaneously. The charge current is adjustable from 5A/10A/15A/20A/25A. Besides, UP600+ has a 3.2 inch HD LCD display to clearly show charging/discharging data. Consult Motionew Online Shop to see the full range of our products.
Features of this Lipo Charger
- Support charging 2 pcs of 2-6S Semi-Solid / Li-Po batteries
- With independent radio battery connection port, support charge 2S/3S radio battery (Only one radio battery can be charged one time)
- Charging current is adjustable: 5A/10A/15A/20A/25A
- Two working modes: Balance charge mode, Storage mode
- Memorizing last charging current
- Multiple protection function: over-voltage, over-current, reverse polarity, and over-temperature protection
If you have any questions regarding our products, use the Motionew team of experts page to consult our engineering team.
|Dimensions||27 × 33 × 15 cm|
|Item Weight||8.5 kg|
|Input voltage||AC 110V / 220V|
|charge current||5A / 10A / 15A / 20A / 25A|
|charge power||2400W (600Wx4)|
|Charge Output Power||1200W (600WX2)|
|Discharge Power||80W (40WX2)|
|Charge Current||5A / 10A / 20A / 25A|
|Balance Current||1.5A/ Cell|
|Battery Type||Lipo/ LiHV|
|Battery Cell Count||2-6S (also can charge 2S/ 3S radio battery)|
|Working Mode||Charge/ Storage|
|Plug||EU Plug/ AU Plug/ US Plug/ UK Plug|
Please contact us for more information.