Raspberry Pi 3 Official Original Model B and B+ With Wifi , Blutooth
46.08 $ – 47.70 $
The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B looks identical to the Pi 2 B at first glance. It is the same size and has much of the same components on board. So what is the difference? The new Pi 3 brings more processing power and on-board connectivity, saving you time with the development of your applications.
Perfect for your Internet of Things (IoT) designs.
Pi 3 compare to Pi 2
On-board connectivity. The Pi 3 features 802.11 b/g/n Wireless LAN and Bluetooth Classic & Low Energy (BLE). You can get connected much quicker without the need for any external device.
2.5 A power supply. With more processor speed and on-board connectivity, you’ll need more power. Power supplies for previous Pi boards will not be sufficient.
You will need the Official Raspberry Pi 3 Power Supply (9098126 — white) or (9098135 — black).
New components. The Pi 3 features a chip antenna where status LEDs were located previously. The status LEDs are still on the board, right next to the microSD card slot.
The Raspberry Pi is a single computer board — developed to encourage and aid the teaching of programming and computing. It is also a fantastic starting point for the development of the Internet of Things (IoT) projects. The low cost and ‘plug and play’ nature of Pi makes for a board that is accessible to all and has numerous connectivity options. Pi is the perfect experimental tool, whether you want to use it as a desktop computer, media centre, server or monitoring/security device within your home. No limits. Linux-based operating systems run on the Pi with plenty of access to free software and downloads.
- Storage: microSD
- The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ is the final revision in the Raspberry Pi 3 range.
- Broadcom BCM2837B0, Cortex-A53 (ARMv8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.4GHz
- 1GB LPDDR2 SDRAM
- 2.4GHz and 5GHz IEEE 802.11.b/g/n/ac wireless LAN, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet over USB 2.0 (maximum throughput 300 Mbps)
- Extended 40-pin GPIO header
- Full-size HDMI 4 USB 2.0 ports
- CSI camera port for connecting a Raspberry Pi camera
- DSI display port for connecting a Raspberry Pi touchscreen display
- 4-pole stereo output and composite video port
- Micro SD port for loading your operating system and storing data
- 5V/2.5A DC power input
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support (requires separate PoE HAT)
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × 4 cm|
|power input||5V/2.5A DC|
|Gigabit Ethernet||over USB 2.0|
|HDMI size||Full-size HDMI|
|Power Requirements||5V @ 2.5A via microUSB power source|
|Dissemination||85mm x 56mm x 17mm|
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ product brief
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ mechanical drawing
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ schematic diagrams
- More detailed information on Raspberry Pi hardware
Raspberry Pi OS is the recommended operating system for normal use on a Raspberry Pi.
Raspberry Pi Imager is the quick and easy way to install Raspberry Pi OS and other operating systems to a microSD card, ready to use with your Raspberry Pi.
Find help with installing Raspberry Pi OS on your Pi in our online Getting started guide.
You can browse basic examples to help you get started with some of the software available in Raspberry Pi OS, find more detail about Raspberry Pi OS, or read information on fundamental Linux usage and commands for navigating the Raspberry Pi and managing its file system and users.